COVID – 19 UPDATE: 05/02/2020
DCS is open for business and is operating on an appointment only basis. Bike shops have been deemed an essential business and the bicycle is a safe and healthy alternative to public transportation. Cycling is also an excellent way to stay active and keep a healthy immune system. We are taking several steps in insure your health and safety.
1. Working with only 1 customer at a time and by appointment only.
2. Keeping the safe 6′ distance with all customers. (no hand shaking etc)
3. Constantly washing hands and using sanitizer through out the day.
4. Cleaning saddles, handle bars, and grips before all repairs.
5. Recent update. Using face mask with all interactions. (request customers do the same)
Now is a great time to get your bicycle checked over, tuned up, or upgraded. Quick turnaround times and all work is of the highest quality. Thank you for all your support, be safe, stay healthy!
Hope you and your family are staying healthy and safe. I know this virus is really starting to wear on all of us. Stay strong, keep vigilant, and stay positive. Cycling is one of the only things we can do in this time of crisis. It gives you relief from the Covid boredom, healthy for the immune system, and just a mental release. Here are a few pics of some riding I did up in Big Bear Lake this week while spending the week at our house. We are open during this time by appointment only. Quick turnaround times, safe, responsible service. Enjoy, love, we will get through this…
Saturdays ride out at the Santa Rosa Plateau was a beautiful day and great trail conditions. About 60% of the mountain biking trails have reopened after the fire and things are turning green again! Now’s the time to get out and ride!